Holidays for the sake of the environment - CO2-neutral through the Eder valley
Can you really go on holiday without leaving an ecological footprint?
We say NO. But you can take a holiday with us and keep the CO2 impact very small.
We help you with our offer:
1. We offer you free public transport from Kassel, Korbach or Marburg directly to our hotel.
2. As a national park partner company, we operate our hotel in a very environmentally friendly way.
We have already received a gold environmental check award from the DEHOGA for this!
3. In addition to regional dishes, our kitchen uses organic beef from our own farm.
We would be happy to show you our herd on the pastures of Nieder-Werbe.
4. Hike through the national park on the primeval forest trail around the Edersee.
You can take the free public transport to various entrances at the National Park.
Very often, ranger tours are also offered in the national park.
5. Become a tree sponsor: to save one tonne of CO2, we plant one tree.
7 nights incl. breakfast and dinner
Price per person in a double room depending on facilities:
Standard room Landflair 570,00 €
Standard room Landflair Plus 610,00 €
Comfort room lake view with balcony 630,00 €
All prices are per person in a double room. For a single room we charge a surcharge of 20 € per night. Double room for single use is only possible in the Landflair and Landflair Plus category. The offers cannot be combined with each other.